How to print these tea bag tiles1. Say you want tiles with pink in them, type pink in the first keyword box and click the Search button
2. Then all of the tiles with pink in the keyword list that I set up (behind the scenes) will display
3. Pick the ones you'd like to print by clicking on the little box above the relevant tiles
4. Scroll back to the top of the page
5. Decide what size you want to pirnt - common settings for printing are
a. 150 (4 per row)
b. rows = 2
c. gap = 2
8. then click the Create Print Sheet button
9. You will then get a page of tiles showing in your browser
10. Use the print function in your browser to print them off. I recommend using the Print Preview function first to make sure the tiles aren't going to be chopped off anywhere when you do actually print.
If you have tiles you have saved from somewhere else and want to use my print function then you will need a userid and pw - that allows you to upload those tiles to a private area just for that userid on my website and you can then print in a similar manner to above (without the search step).
For small prints, copy directly from here. For full size prints click the thumbnail to enlarge.
Please read and follow my copyright rules.