Custom Search

INNER PEACE

You will be glad, I am sure, to know that I have achieved a feeling
of
inner peace. Because this new sense of being at one with the universe
is
so important, I thought I would pass it on to you...... my dear friends.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked
for
me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple
advice
I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my
house
to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house
this morning I finished off a bottle of Absolut, a bottle of Cuervo, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both my Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel. Please
pass
this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace. No need to
thank
me.

http://artbyjean.org
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!