Custom Search

Tea bag tiles in soft colors.


Four tea bag tiles. I love these tiles. The colour themes are similar, not bright, but very nice. The tiles could be used to make a border, used for your tea bag folding, put on a decoupage project, used for collage, greeting cards or other paper crafts. The colours and dark red, navy blue, cream, gold and black.

Although I originall worked as a draftsman, I have alway been interested in arts and crafts. From plaster casting, knitting, crochet, oil and acrylic painting, folk art painting, making greeting cards, drawing, using pastelles and of course decoupage. I first discovered decoupage when looking through an "American Handicrafts" magizine. That magazine no longer exists, but it however, introduced me to decoupage. I have made dozens of decoupage pieces, some now probably at least 25 years old. One of the mistakes I made with my first decoupage pieces, which were done on timber, is that I did not varnish the back as I did the front. I left the back of the piece with the raw wood exposed and the pieces eventually bowed because of moisture in the air getting into the timber from the back.






Get paid every time your website is seen...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!