Custom Search

Little Bits and Pieces Needed - Please Donate!

Well! I got out the camera and got it working again. Actually! The camera was always working, it was my brain that had to be re-set! Also checked that the drivers for it are still on my computer. Could not find the CD with the software though! I think it may be at my Daughter's house. I may be able to get the pictures from the camera to the computer without the fancy software program ... will check that out today. Yesterday, I took photos of the three books I have made so far.

Today I would also like to get more organized. Keeping things in order is one of my biggest downfalls. I seem to make allot of mess when I work. wink!

I started a new book yesterday and hopefully, I will get it finished before nightfall today. One of the problems I am having, designing my books is matching the colors of the different elements. For instance! I have quite a few pieces of fabric off-cuts that I bought from the op shops and some that were passed on to me by my lovely daughter Wendy. I also have a few beads, some twine and some string that I bought new, but the colors don't often match-up with each other. Buying new crochet and embroidery thread costs a small fortune especially when you need lots of different colors. Any small donations of scraps of colored crochet thread and string, old beads and junk jewelry and small fabric offcuts would be so helpful. The pieces of fabric can be as small as 20cm x 28cm ( 8 inches x 11 inches ). A few of these bits and pieces should not cost too much to put in the post and would be most appreciated. (My address is below) Also, pieces of string and crochet thread from 75 cm ( 30") in length can also be put to good use. I have also made a list that you can use as a guide (see sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!