Custom Search

BOOK 0019 - Mad About Beads - Red Quilted Journal



Some may call it weird, but I think it's wonderful. the red beads and the quilted cover of this journal were made using a fat quarter that Santa put in my stocking last Christmas. (Thanks to my daughter Wendy). Just before I started stitching the book together I received a shipment of thousands of black pony beads and went mad on the beads. Besides the regular fringe or tassel of beads that I love to see flowing from the open spine of my books, I also added more strings of beads to flow over the front cover. What do you think? Is it weird? or is it wonderful?

This item is for sale on Etsy.
For more details or to purchase this item click the button below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!