Custom Search

Adorable little hand painted craft faces for your cards and other crafts.

Craft faces for cards and other crafts. There are probably dozens of things that you can do with these adorable little hand painted craft faces. I use them to make greeting cards like the ones shown in the picture. I have a number of them already made which I am listing on ArtFire. When they are all sold, I am not sure if I will make any more. Maybe one day if I have some spare time. In the mean time, grab them while you can. Each face is different. some have their eyes open, some closed, some with a wink! You will not get the actual ones shown. They will be chosen at random in a variety mix.




This item is for sale on ArtFire.
For more details or to purchase this item click the button below
ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

1 comment:

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!