Custom Search

Bee Sting AND A PENNY

This information may be something to remember, as this season will soon be
here again...

It might be wise to carry a penny in your pocket while working
in the yard......... BEE STINGS !

A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by a bee while working in the garden.
My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic gave me cream and an
antihistamine. The next day the swelling was getting progressively worse, so
I went to my regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an
antibiotic.The doctor told me - ' The next time you get stung, put a penny
on the bite for 15 minutes'.

That night, my niece was stung. I looked at the bite and it had already
started to swell. So, I taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. The next
morning, there was no sign of a bite. We decided that she just wasn't
allergic to the sting.

Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again,
by a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go again to the
doctor for another antibiotic.

I promptly got my money out and taped a penny to my bite then sat
and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the string out of the bite
immediately.
No redness, no swelling.

Wanted to share this marvelous information in case you experience the same
problem. We need to keep a stock of pennies on hand .

The doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts the bite. It
definitely works!

Please remember and pass this information on to your friends, children,
grandchildren, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Another old Trinidad remedy is to pick a leaf from 3 different trees, crush them up and rub on the sting. That worked on my sister and a few of our friends.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!