Custom Search

Make your own greeting cards.


For this card I used a scalloped border print, a stained glass window print to match and a bow print. You can find all of these prints on the daily freebies slide. If there are none there today, they will be back so check daily.
First I glued on the scalloped border. I made two prints of the border and joined them. All the borders I post have seamless edges so if you cut them very accurately, the seams will be invisible.
Next I glued on the stained glass window. Next I used a circle stamp in two sizes to add some interest to the background of the card. If you do not have a circle stamp, you could try using other household items as a stamp such as the end of a piece of macaroni, or a piece of plastic tubing. You could also use a circle template and draw the circles with a felt pen or a coloured pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!